Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 12 ounces fettuccine
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
•Cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain.
•Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt butter over medium-low heat. Add heavy cream and pepper; cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until hot and well blended, stirring constantly.
•Stir in cheese and cook 6 to 7 minutes, or until sauce is thickened. Pour sauce over fettuccine; toss and serve.
You'll also love
- Apple Bundles 0/5 (0 Votes)
- HONEY ORANGE Cream Cheese Spread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Linguine 0/5 (0 Votes)
- FETTUCCINE WITH GOAT CHEESE, LEEKS... 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe