Blueberry Oatmeal Protein Smoothie
This Blueberry Oatmeal Smoothie recipe is a quick and tasty way to pack some protein into your on-the-go breakfast.
- 1/2 cup oats soaked in 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 5 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds, ground
- 1 scoop (or packet) Vega vanilla protein powder
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from mnn.com
Add the oats and water to your blender. Pulse a couple times and then allow the mixture to sit for at least 2-3 minutes so the oats can soften.
Add blueberries and coconut milk. Pulse until combined.
Add ice, and pulse until broken down.
Add protein powder and chia seeds and whirl until thoroughly combined. Pour into a glass and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Moroccan Kidney Bean & Chickpea... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Mango Ceviche 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Lemon Berry Muffins with Quinoa... 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Rosemary Roasted Nuts 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Blueberry Lemon Bars 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Spicy Sangre Blood Orange Margarita 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Autumn Sangria: Apple Cider and... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Strawberry Pomegranate Smoothie 4.6/5 (20 Votes)