This tasty dish comes together easily for those hectic weeknight meals. Thin slices of beef, onion and garlic are sautéed in soy sauce and cooking sherry. Serve over hot rice and enjoy!
- 2 pounds beef, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons cooking sherry
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
In a medium sized bowl mix soy sauce, sugar, garlic, pepper and sherry together. Add beef and onions. Mix thoroughly.
In frying pan add cooking oil, heat over medium flame. Add all ingredients. Cook 10 to 15 minutes. Serve over hot rice.
You'll also love
- Cheesy Chicken Cutlets with Ham &... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Honey-Pecan Kiwi Salad Recipe 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Potato Kugel 5/5 (3 Votes)
- 2-Ingredient Strawberry Cake 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Brussels Sprout,... 4.6/5 (36 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Thick & Chunky Beef... 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Crock Pot Mexican Roast & Pinto... 4/5 (79 Votes)
- Puerto Rican Fried Plantains 4.9/5 (10 Votes)