Famous KFC Coleslaw Recipe
I actually think this coleslaw tastes better right after it’s made because the cabbage has more crunch to it, but the traditional way is to have it sit for a few hours to let the flavors marinate.
- 3 cups cabbage
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
First you start off with some cabbage that has been put through your food processor.
You want very, very little pieces (the size of rice), some shredded carrot and chopped onion.
For the dressing, combine sugar, salt, pepper, milk, mayonnaise, buttermilk, white vinegar and lemon juice together.
Now pour your dressing over the cabbage mixture. Let sit for a few hours in the refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Weight Watcher Easy Peach Cobbler 4.1/5 (71 Votes)
- Vegetable Barley Soup 4.4/5 (50 Votes)
- Outback Blooming Onion 4.3/5 (54 Votes)
- Stuffing with Sage & Chives 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Chicken And Vegetable Pasta Salad... 4.4/5 (48 Votes)
- Gullivers Creamed Corn 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Creamed Corn Casserole 4.7/5 (19 Votes)