Alfredo Sauce with shrimp and scallops
The best ever Alfredo sauce that I have found. You can use seafood or chicken in this recipe.
- 1/2 c butter
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 c half and half
- 1/3 c Parmesan cheese
- 1 T garlic powder
- pepper to taste
- Cooked vermicelli or bow tie pasta
- 1 lb scallops
- 1 lb shrimp
- Parmesan cheese
In a medium saucepan melt butter. Once butter is melted, add the cream cheese, cut it into four pieces so it melts easier. Once the butter and cream cheese are mixed well, add the half and half, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder. Sprinkle with pepper. Stir all together. Saute shrimp and scallop in butter. Top noodles with seafood and put Alfredo sauce over all.
Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top if desired.
You'll also love
- Veal Chops with Port Gorgonzola... 4/5 (20 Votes)
- Spinach & Mushroom Chimichangas 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Zucchini Chicken Alfredo 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon, Fennel and Goat... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Stone Crab Cocktail 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Roasted Shrimp-Stuffed Poblanos 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Scallops with Apple Pan Sauce 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- John Besh's Shrimp and Grits 4/5 (31 Votes)