Grilled Chicken over Tomato Alfredo Sauce
From: Key Ingredient
- 1 McCormick's Grill Mates Garlic Herb Wine Marinade packet
- 3 boneless chicken breasts, pounded to an even thickness
- 1 cup prepared Alfredo sauce
- 1 (8oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 oz penne pasta, cooked and drained
Preparation time 480mins
Cooking time 505mins
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Marinate chicken according to packet directions. Grill 12-15 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink. Set aside.
Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
In a large pot, combine Alfredo sauce, tomato sauce, and garlic. Heat over medium-high heat for approximately 10 minutes. Toss in cooked pasta.
Slice chicken and serve over pasta. Top with parmesan cheese if desired.
You'll also love
- Baked Herb Lemon Chicken 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman Chicken Quesadillas 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Shrimp Saute with Pesto,... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Green Tomato Chow-Chow 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ham, Macaroni and Cheese 4/5 (26 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Over Lemon &... 3.7/5 (6 Votes)
- BBQ Chicken Kabobs 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Carrabba's Alfredo Sauce 3.8/5 (27 Votes)