Texas Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Creamy peanut butter and chocolate pie in a graham cracker crust is a perfect dessert for any occasion, or just when you looking for dessert for tonight!
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted, 1 stick
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 3/4 cups plus 1/3 cup sugar, divided
- 1 2/3 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Toasted peanuts, for garnish
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 265mins
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Combine 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs with 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted. Stir until thoroughly blended. Press mixture into bottom and sides of 10-inch pie tin. Bake for 10 minutes. Allow crust to cool before filling.
Mix cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 3/4 cups sugar in a mixing bowl until blended. Whip 1 cup whipping cream until stiff, then fold into the peanut butter mixture. Spoon filling into crust.
combine 1/3 cup sugar and 2/3 cup whipping cream in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 7 minutes. Remove pan from heat. Add chocolate and butter; stir until melted. Stir in vanilla. Cool until slightly thickened. pour over pie as evenly as possible.
Refrigerate 4 to 5 hours bore serving. Garnish with toasted peanuts. Makes 10 servings.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Lasagna 4.3/5 (134 Votes)
- Baked Ham & Cheese Sandwiches 4/5 (181 Votes)
- Lemony Lemon Brownies 3.9/5 (185 Votes)
- Trisha Yearwood's Key Lime Cake 4/5 (172 Votes)
- Easiest Pecan Bars Ever 4.3/5 (129 Votes)
- Gone to Heaven Chocolate Pie 4.2/5 (90 Votes)
- Gluten Free Double Chocolate... 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Yoder's Peanut Butter Pie 3.9/5 (112 Votes)