Hellmann’s All-purpose Waldorf Fruit salad
This works as an all-purpose fruit salad that works as a side dish, dessert, or mix with diced chicken for chicken salad. Use cooked deveined and peeled shrimp or canned Tuna for seafood salad. Any sturdy fruit can be used in this. Miniature marshmallows or coconut can be added for a sweet taste.
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts, slightly chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup grapes (red seedless or green seedless, sliced in half; 1/4 cup raisins or Craisins)
- 1 apples (sweet, cored and chopped) any favorite apple can be used
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (Hellmann’s® Real)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Lettuce, for serving
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
Adapted from google
In medium size bowl combine all ingredients except the lettuce.
Chill for about 1 hour.
Serve over lettuce and enjoy!