Grilled Stuffed Portobello Mushroom Caps
Mushrooms are a great side dish for any meal. Try this Grilled Stuffed Portobello Mushroom Caps.
- 4 large portobello mushrooms, 1 pound
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup Philadelphia Herb & Garlic Cooking Creme
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoon Kraft 100% Parmesan Shredded Cheese
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from kraftcanada.com
HEAT barbecue to medium heat.
Discard stems from mushrooms; scrape out gills with small spoon. Brush mushrooms with oil; grill 2 min. on each side or just until mushrooms start to soften. Place, rounded-sides down, on foil-covered baking sheet. Dab insides of caps with paper towels to remove excess moisture.
Fill caps with remaining ingredients.
Grill 6 to 8 min. or until filling is heated through.
You'll also love
- Mandazi African Donuts 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Healthy Potato Gratin with Herbs 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- Baked Salmon in Puff Pastry with... 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Cat Head Biscuits from Cook's... 4.1/5 (79 Votes)
- Carrabba's Chicken Marsala 4/5 (95 Votes)
- Hawaiian Sweet Bread - Bread... 4.6/5 (38 Votes)
- Creamy Corn Pasta with Bacon &... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Portobello Mushroom Burgers 4.5/5 (34 Votes)