Grilled Stuffed Portobello Mushroom Caps
Mushrooms are a great side dish for any meal. Try this Grilled Stuffed Portobello Mushroom Caps.
- 4 large portobello mushrooms, 1 pound
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup Philadelphia Herb & Garlic Cooking Creme
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoon Kraft 100% Parmesan Shredded Cheese
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from kraftcanada.com
HEAT barbecue to medium heat.
Discard stems from mushrooms; scrape out gills with small spoon. Brush mushrooms with oil; grill 2 min. on each side or just until mushrooms start to soften. Place, rounded-sides down, on foil-covered baking sheet. Dab insides of caps with paper towels to remove excess moisture.
Fill caps with remaining ingredients.
Grill 6 to 8 min. or until filling is heated through.
You'll also love
- Oreo-Raspberry Cookie Balls 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- DELORES' CARAMEL APPLES 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- Mandazi African Donuts 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- Hawaiian Sweet Bread - Bread... 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
- mushroom hamburgers 3.9/5 (173 Votes)
- Creamy Corn Pasta with Bacon &... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- CHICKEN, CREAM AND MUSHROOM BAKE 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Grilled Portobello Mushrooms 5/5 (1 Votes)