Grilled Stuffed Portobello Mushroom Caps
Mushrooms are a great side dish for any meal. Try this Grilled Stuffed Portobello Mushroom Caps.
- 4 large portobello mushrooms, 1 pound
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup Philadelphia Herb & Garlic Cooking Creme
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoon Kraft 100% Parmesan Shredded Cheese
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from kraftcanada.com
HEAT barbecue to medium heat.
Discard stems from mushrooms; scrape out gills with small spoon. Brush mushrooms with oil; grill 2 min. on each side or just until mushrooms start to soften. Place, rounded-sides down, on foil-covered baking sheet. Dab insides of caps with paper towels to remove excess moisture.
Fill caps with remaining ingredients.
Grill 6 to 8 min. or until filling is heated through.
You'll also love
- Roasted Figs with Ricotta 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Fresh Raspberry Sauce 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Impossible Coconut Pie 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Chicken Enchilada Dip 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Garlic and Parmesan Chicken Wings 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Mushroom Cookies 4.1/5 (95 Votes)
- Tofu Mushroom tiny pies 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Portobello Mushroom Burgers 4.5/5 (34 Votes)