Herbed Mushrooms with White Wine for two
These sauteed mushrooms in herbs and and white wine make an impressive and tasty side dish for two.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 pound fresh mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 ⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Place mushrooms in the skillet, season with Italian seasoning, and cook 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Mix the wine and garlic into the skillet, and continue cooking until most of the wine has evaporated. Season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with chives. Continue cooking 1 minute.
You'll also love
- Creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Great Pumpkin Cookies 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Jenn’s Pistachio-Cranberry... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken and Mushroom Pasta in... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken, Mushroom & Wild Rice... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Garden Salad & Snap Pea Crostini 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Baked Brie with Cranberry Sauce... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Grilled Fresh Figs, Brie &... 4.4/5 (11 Votes)