Jerked Shrimp With Melon Salsa
- 6 large uncooked shrimp peeled, deveined
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons jerk seasoning (or Caribbean-style seasoning blend)
- 3/4 cup diced cantaloupe
- 3/4 cup diced honeydew melon
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 4 lime wedges
Prepare barbecue (medium heat). Toss shrimp, oil, 2 teaspoons lime juice, and jerk seasoning blend in medium bowl. Let marinate 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, toss cantaloupe, honeydew, cilantro, red onion, and remaining 2 teaspoons lime juice in medium bowl. Season salsa to taste with salt and pepper.
Thread shrimp onto metal skewers. Grill until opaque in center, occasionally brushing with marinade, about 5 minutes. Serve with salsa and lime wedges.
This recipe yields 2 servings; can be doubled.
You'll also love
- Cannellini With Tomato-Sage Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sugar-Seared Salmon With Cream... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- New England Seafood Chowder 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mashed Potatoes With Green Onions... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apricot Bread Pudding With Caramel... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dried Cranberry Compote 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Maple Seared Scallops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Delight 0/5 (0 Votes)