Jerked Shrimp With Melon Salsa
- 6 large uncooked shrimp peeled, deveined
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons jerk seasoning (or Caribbean-style seasoning blend)
- 3/4 cup diced cantaloupe
- 3/4 cup diced honeydew melon
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 4 lime wedges
Prepare barbecue (medium heat). Toss shrimp, oil, 2 teaspoons lime juice, and jerk seasoning blend in medium bowl. Let marinate 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, toss cantaloupe, honeydew, cilantro, red onion, and remaining 2 teaspoons lime juice in medium bowl. Season salsa to taste with salt and pepper.
Thread shrimp onto metal skewers. Grill until opaque in center, occasionally brushing with marinade, about 5 minutes. Serve with salsa and lime wedges.
This recipe yields 2 servings; can be doubled.
You'll also love
- Italian Coleslaw With Fennel And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hickory-Grilled Rib-Eye Steaks... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Herbed Shrimp Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Tomato, Basil, And Goat... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Spareribs With Cherry Cola... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Radicchio Salad With Lemon... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crab And Avocado Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chili-Glazed Shrimp With... 0/5 (0 Votes)