Spicy Lemon Crab Cakes On Mixed Greens
- 3/4 cup fresh breadcrumbs (made from crustless French bread)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup thinly-sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound crabmeat well drained
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups mixed baby greens
- 1/4 cup bottled citrus vinaigrette
- Lemon wedges
Line baking sheet with foil. Mix first 5 ingredients in large bowl. Add crabmeat and stir gently to combine. Shape mixture into eight 1/2-inch-thick cakes. Transfer to prepared sheet. (Can be made 2 hours ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Working in batches, cook crab cakes until bottoms are brown, about 4 minutes. Using spatula, carefully turn cakes over and cook until second sides are brown, about 4 minutes longer.
Divide greens among 4 plates. Drizzle with vinaigrette. Top with crab cakes. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (759 Votes)
- Award Winning Maryland Cream of... 3.8/5 (404 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (169 Votes)
- Joe's Crab Shack - Crab Cakes 4.3/5 (152 Votes)
- Tarragon Roast Turkey With Vermouth 0/5 (0 Votes)
- New England Seafood Chowder 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mashed Potatoes With Green Onions... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta With Butternut Squash And... 0/5 (0 Votes)