Easy Taco Casserole
Taco casserole is easy to make and your family will love it! A great recipe for making ahead for a quick weeknight dinner.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 can Ranch Style beans
- 1 10-12 ounce bag tortilla chips, crushed
- 1 can Ro-tel tomatoes
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup water
- Sour cream and salsa for serving
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Preheat oven to 325°F.
In a large skillet, brown meat and drain off fat. Stir in beans, tomatoes, onion, taco seasoning, soup and water. Simmer over medium-low heat until everything is well combined and heated through.
Grease a 9×13-inch casserole dish. Put down a layer of crushed tortilla chips, followed by a layer of the meat/bean mixture, then half of the cheddar cheese. Repeat layers. Cover with foil and bake for 20 to 30 minutes, or until bubbly.
Let sit for 5 to 10 minutes before serving. Top with sour cream and salsa.
You'll also love
- Orange Creamsicle Jello 3.8/5 (133 Votes)
- K's Slow Cooker Chicken & Spinach... 4.4/5 (80 Votes)
- Fettuccine Alfredo with Grilled... 4.3/5 (92 Votes)
- Crawfish Cornbread 4.3/5 (84 Votes)
- Grilled Salmon & Black Bean Salsa 4.6/5 (63 Votes)
- Cheesy Bacon Mini Meatloaves 4.6/5 (59 Votes)
- Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes 4.5/5 (70 Votes)
- The Ultimate Beef Stew 4.4/5 (78 Votes)