Ice Cream Bread
You know you want to try this! Use your favorite ice cream to bake a moist, sweet quick bread. Self-rising flour is the only other ingredient you need.
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (74 Votes)
- 2 cups full fat ice cream, any flavor
- 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Stir together ice cream and flour, stirring just until flour is moistened.
Spoon batter into a greased and floured 8 by 4 inch loaf pan.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
Remove from the pan, and cool on a wire rack.
You'll also love
- Quicker than rice krispie treats... 4.4/5 (71 Votes)
- S'Mores Rice Krispie Treats 4.5/5 (58 Votes)
- Homemade Bread 4.4/5 (73 Votes)
- Peach Gelato 3.9/5 (115 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream... 4.4/5 (66 Votes)
- Moist and Easy Cornbread 4.2/5 (87 Votes)
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cake 4.6/5 (37 Votes)
Review this recipe