Ice Cream Bread
You know you want to try this! Use your favorite ice cream to bake a moist, sweet quick bread. Self-rising flour is the only other ingredient you need.
- 2 cups full fat ice cream, any flavor
- 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Stir together ice cream and flour, stirring just until flour is moistened.
Spoon batter into a greased and floured 8 by 4 inch loaf pan.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
Remove from the pan, and cool on a wire rack.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Covered Coconut Candy 4.5/5 (63 Votes)
- Acid Reflux Smoothie 4.4/5 (73 Votes)
- Easy Peanut Butter Fudge 4.6/5 (57 Votes)
- 2-Ingredient Gluten-Free, Vegan... 4.3/5 (79 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream... 4.5/5 (59 Votes)
- 1-Point Banana Bread 4.4/5 (65 Votes)
- Chicken and Biscuit Casserole 4.3/5 (74 Votes)
- Blueberry Ice Cream Pie 4.5/5 (61 Votes)