Air Fryer Spanish Omelette
An air fryer makes it easy to make this traditional Spanish omelet, with ham, peppers and potatoes. You can also make the tapas way, "con ajo morcilla" with aillet and black sausage.
- 2 ounces Serrano cured ham
- 1 green chilli
- 4 eggs
- 3 medium-size potatoes
- A few parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- Salt, to taste
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Peel the potatoes and cut them into pieces. Put them in the ActiFry with the green chilli cut into strips. Drizzle over the oil and fry for 20 minutes.
Cut the ham into a small dice or strips and add to the potatoes with the eggs and cook for another 5 minutes.
Put into a dish and mix all the ingredients. Decorate with a few parsley leaves.
Bayonne ham or another cured ham can be used instead of Serrano ham.
You'll also love
- Boneless Pork Roast with... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Paleo One Pot Cauliflower Chowder 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Mushroom Scrambled Eggs 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Cauliflower Hummus with Olives 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Instant Pot® Mac and... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Farmhouse Chicken... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Winter Trees for Polar Bear... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Coconut Banana Crunch Muffins 4.6/5 (5 Votes)