Low Carb Deviled Chicken Salad
- 1 whole chicken breast, cooked and cubed
- 1 hardboiled egg, chopped
- 1 ⁄2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- fresh chives or 1 green onion, snipped fine
Adapted from facebook.com
Prepare whole chicken breast;grilled is tastier.
Cube and put in mixing bowl.
Mix in chopped hardboiled egg,celery, and green onions or chives.
Mix in mayonnaise and mustard.
Add salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
Chill and enjoy
You'll also love
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Bites 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Pork Chops with Scalloped Potatoes... 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Hawaiian Style Huli Huli Chicken 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Hawaiian Macaroni Salad 3.8/5 (145 Votes)
- Farmer's Fridge Mediterranean... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Hawaiian Macadamia Chicken Salad 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Poached Chicken Salad Sandwiches 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Kawasaki Chicken Lettuce Wrap 4.6/5 (5 Votes)