Classic Hot Wings
- Canola oil, for frying
- 24 chicken wings parts, (12 wings separated into 2 pieces. drumetts & wings)
- 1 - 12 oz. bottle cayenne hot pepper sauce (Franks)
- 1/2 cup butter, (1 stick)
- Several dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- Several dashes of Tabasco
- celery sticks, for serving
- ranch or blue cheese dressing
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Rinse and dry chicken pieces.
3. Heat 3 inches of canola oil n a heavy pot to 375 degrees. Add half the chicken pieces and fry until the pieces are golden brown and fully cooked. About 5 minutes. Remove the pieces and drain on paper towels, then repeat with the other half of the wing pieces.
4. In a saucepan, heat the cayenne sauce and butter over medium - low heat.
5. Add the worcestershire and tabasco. Let it bubble up, then turn off the heat.
6. Place the wings in an ovenproof dish and pour the hot sauce all over the top. Toss to coat, then bake for 15 minutes.
7.Serve with blue cheese or ranch dressing, celery sticks and a cold beverage.
Oh YEAH!!!!! Don't forget the napkins.