Hot Cocoa Cheesecake Minis
If you're looking for an impressive dessert, this is it! You'll love how cute they are - perfect for the holidays!
- 10 Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup plus 1 teaspoon sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup plus 1/2 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder, divided
- 2 eggs
- 2 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 236mins
Preheat oven to 325°F. Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottoms of 12 paper-lined muffin cups. Bake 8 minutes.
Beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and 1/4 cup cocoa powder in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Spoon over crusts.
Bake 22 to 25 minutes or until centers are almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 2 hours.
Meanwhile, cover baking sheet with parchment. Melt semi-sweet chocolate as directed on package; spoon into resealable plastic bag. Cut small piece on the bottom of the bag; squeeze chocolate into 12 shapes on prepared baking sheet to look like cup handles. Freeze until ready.
Remove liners from cheesecakes. Beat cream and remaining sugar in separate medium bowl on high speed until soft peaks form. And spoon onto cheesecakes. Sprinkle with remaining cocoa powder; top with marshmallows. Gently press chocolate handles into sides.
You'll also love
- Lasagna 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Paleo Simple Blueberry Lemon... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Lazy Cake Cookies 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Slow-Cooked Ham with 5-Ingredients 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Red Velvet Sugar Cookies 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Bacon Cinnamon Rolls 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Fudge - No Fail 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake with Salted... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)