Red Lobster's Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Mushrooms stuffed with crab, cheese, onions, celery, red bell peppers and seasonings, they're so good!
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, about 35-40
- 1/4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 pound crab claw meat
- 2 cups oyster crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 slices white cheddar cheese
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 400°F
Saute celery, onion, and pepper in butter for 2 minutes, transfer to a plate and cool in the refrigerator.
While vegetables cool, wash mushrooms and remove stems. Set caps to the side and finely chop half of the stems. Discard the other half of the stems or use elsewhere.
Combine the sauteed vegetables, chopped mushroom stems, and all other ingredients (except cheese slices) and mix well.
Place mushroom caps in individual buttered casseroles or baking dishes (about 6 caps each).
Spoon 1 teaspoon of stuffing into each mushroom.
Cover with sliced cheese.
Bake in oven for 12 to 15 minutes until cheese is lightly browned.
You'll also love
- Balsamic BBQ Sauce for Chicken,... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Easy Lemon Pudding Cake 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- ORANGE CREAM FUDGE 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Impossible Coconut Pie GF 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa &... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Honey Soy-Glazed Salmon 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Lighter Buffalo Blue... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Crab Cakes 4.6/5 (9 Votes)