Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken
Looking to make this delicious meal a little healthier? Sub turkey bacon and low fat cream cheese!
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 2 pieces bacon, partially cooked
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Pound out Chicken breast so it is about 1/4" thick.
Mix together cream cheese and green onions and spread cheese mixture over 1 side of chicken breast.
Roll Chicken breast up to conceal cream cheese.
Wrap partially cooked bacon around chicken breast and secure with toothpick.
Place on baking sheet and bake for about 30 minutes at 375° F.
Broil for about 5 minute to crisp bacon.
You'll also love
- Avocado Chicken Salad 4.5/5 (100 Votes)
- Rolo Cheesecake Bars 4.5/5 (104 Votes)
- Southern Fried Salmon Patties 4/5 (147 Votes)
- Breakfast Mac & Cheese 4.5/5 (101 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Cashew Creamer 4.6/5 (98 Votes)
- Honey Garlic Pork Chops 4.4/5 (106 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin with Pan Sauce 4.2/5 (131 Votes)
- Cheddar Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta 4.5/5 (99 Votes)