Baked Spaghetti in Garlic Bread
- 1 loaf of thawed dough
- 6 oz cooked spaghetti
- 1 cup of any sauce for the spaghetti (either tomato basil sauce or bolognaise) – must be thick
- 8 oz of mozzarella cubes
- parmesan cheese
- 1 egg white, beaten
- parsley or oregano flakes
1. Prepare flour onto a counter or use a baking sheet to roll the dough on.
2. Roll out the loaf into a large rectangle, about the thickness of less than an inch.
3. Set the dough at rest by covering it with a plastic wrap for about 12 minutes.
4. Boil spaghetti, drain and let cool.
5. Unwrap dough.
6. Drop the spaghetti in the center into a bundle from one end to the other, length-wise, leaving space on the sides for the folding.
7. Pour the sauce and mozzarella cubes onto the spaghetti.
8. Make even slits on both sides of the dough to create folds or flaps for folding. The flaps should be of the same width and wide enough to hold the filling together without tearing.
9. Fold the top and bottom part over the filling, in order to allow the first flaps to stick onto something.
10. Start folding flaps. Left over right, right over left.
11. Lastly, pull the last strip over and under the bread.
12. Carefully place bread on a large, greased, baking sheet.
13. Brush egg white and top with Parmesan cheese, gralic and parsley/oregano.
14. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 mins.
15. Let it cool before slicing and serving.
You'll also love
- Ranch Sausage Stars 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Homemade Beef Jerky 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- No-Knead Sweet Potato Dinner Rolls 4.4/5 (54 Votes)
- Orange Dreamsicle Fudge 4.3/5 (58 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Country Style Barbecue... 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Honey Garlic Pork Tenderloin 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Baked Spaghetti 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Baked Spaghetti 4.1/5 (44 Votes)