Oven Baked Blackened Tilapia
Bursting with spicy goodness, everybody will love this easy recipe. This is now the current leader for recipe of the year and it is FISH.
- TARTAR SAUCE:
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from 101cookingfortwo.com
Preheat oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit.
Combine 3 tablespoons paprika, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon onion powder,1 teaspoon black pepper, 1/2 to 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, 1 teaspoon dry thyme, 1 teaspoon dry oregano and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder.
Line a sheet pan with foil and add 2 tablespoon olive oil. Brush it over the foil in any area that will have fish.
Place on the oiled pan and give the fish a light spray of PAM. Place in the preheated oven.6.Cook until nicely brown and flaky. This is about 10-11 minutes for big fillets and a minute or two less for small to medium fillets
If you want a homemade tartar sauce, combine 1/3 cup mayo, 2 teaspoon lemon juice, 1 teaspoon sweet pickle relish and 1/4 teaspoon onion powder. Mix well.
You'll also love
- Lemon Poppy Oat Pancakes 4.5/5 (45 Votes)
- Cabbage Rolls 4.5/5 (47 Votes)
- Baked Coconut Shrimp with... 4.5/5 (45 Votes)
- Shrimp with Gin 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Crunchy Fish Tacos 4.6/5 (38 Votes)
- Salmon Patties 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Pace Tequila Lime Tilapia 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Blackened Tilapia with Secret Hobo... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)