San Francisco Garlic Fries
- Non stick vegetable oil spray
- 2 1/4 lbs russet potatoes, cut lengthwise 3x1/3x1/3" batons
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil, divided
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp flat-leaf parsley, chopped
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 50mins
1.) Preheat oven to 450 degree F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray. Toss potatoes with 2 1/2 tbsp oil in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper. Arrange in a single layer on baking sheet.
2.) Roast the potatoes, turning occasionally, until browned and tender, about 30 minutes. Increase heat to 500 degree F. Continue roasting until fries are deep brown in spots, about 5 more minutes.
3.) Whisk remaining 1/2 tbsp oil, garlic and parsley in a large bowl. Add hot fries, season with salt and pepper, and toss to coat.