Salmon with Warm Mango Salsa
- 1 ‑1/4 pounds salmon fillet, about 1 inch thick
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 sheets (18X12 inches) heavy-duty foil, lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray
- 2 medium mangoes, peeled, seeded and cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper,* seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon frozen orange-pineapple juice concentrate or orange juice concentrate, thawed
Adapted from recipes.howstuffworks.com
1.Prepare grill for direct cooking.
2.Rinse salmon under cold running water; pat dry with paper towels. Cut salmon into 4 serving-size pieces. Place one piece salmon, skin side down, on each sheet of foil. Combine paprika and red pepper in small bowl. Rub on tops of salmon pieces.
3.Toss together mangoes, bell pepper, jalapeño pepper, parsley and juice concentrate. Spoon onto salmon pieces.
4.Double-fold sides and ends of foil to seal packets, leaving head space for heat circulation. Place on baking sheet.
5.Slide packets off baking sheet onto grill grid. Grill, covered, over medium-high coals 9 to 11 minutes or until fish flakes when tested with fork. Carefully open one end of each packet to allow steam to escape. Open packets and transfer to serving plates.
You'll also love
- Steak & Potato Alambritos With... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Sweet Potato & Chorizo Soup 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip-Coconut Cookies 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Buttermilk Pear Cobbler 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Summer Grilled Scallopini ... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Rice Cooker Seafood Gumbo 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Cod with Mushrooms, Garlic &... 4.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Pan-Roasted Fish with... 4.3/5 (16 Votes)