Crab Stuffed Catfish
U.S. Farm raised catfish fillets rolled up with a crabmeat and breadcrumb mixture, then baked. Flakey and succulent, this dish is great for entertaining.
- 6 (6 ounce) U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets
- 2 (6 ounce) cans lump crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1 cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
- 1 rib celery, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, melted and divided
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from mrfood.com
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the crabmeat, bread crumbs, celery, eggs, mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; mix well.
Place the catfish fillets on a work surface and season with the remaining 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Spread the crabmeat stuffing equally down the center of each fillet, roll up, and place seam side down in the baking dish. Brush with remaining 2 tablespoons melted butter and sprinkle with paprika.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Grilled Brussel Sprouts with... 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Crispy Loaded Hasselback Potato... 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Crab cakes 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Salmon Burger with Avocado Lime... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Guinness-Glazed Halibut 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Crisp Catfish with Apple-Celery... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Delicious Catfish Classique 4.5/5 (11 Votes)