Pineapple Lush Sugar Free Cake
This cake is SO good! This will be a go to dessert as it can be made with different kinds of fruit!
- 1 box Pillsbury sugar free yellow cake mix, prepared according to package directions or use 4 egg whites, unsweetened applesauce (oil) and half water/half pineapple juice (water)
- 1 (8-ounce) container of sugar free cool whip
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice (undrained)
- 1 (1.5-ounce) box jello sugar free vanilla pudding
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 95mins
Adapted from rosebakes.com
Bake the cake in a 9x13-inch cake pan and allow it to cool completely.
In a mixing bowl, stir together the dry pudding mix, cool whip and undrained pineapple. Mix until it's thoroughly combined.
Spread over cooled cake and let it chill in the fridge for at least an hour.
You'll also love
- Chicken Broccoli Divan 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Crock Pot Comforting Chicken &... 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Easy Homemade Bagels 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Pumpkin Truffles 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Garlic Knot Bread Bowl 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Orange Lemon & Ginger Infused Water 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- One Bowl Apple Cake 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Orange Creamsicle White Chocolate... 4.6/5 (22 Votes)