Slow Cooker Honey Buffalo Meatballs
These honey buffalo meatballs and sweet and spicy, perfect as an appetizer or even for dinner! Serve with a side of ranch or blue cheese dressing.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 22 saltine crackers, crushed
- 1/3 cup dry minced onion
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoons black pepper
- HONEY BUFFALO SAUCE:
- 1/4 cup Frank’s Red Hot Original Sauce, plus more to taste
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 140mins
Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Set aside.
In a large bowl, add eggs and gently whisk. Add all remaining meatball ingredients and mix until well combined. Roll meat mixture into desired meatball size. Place meatballs onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 8 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Meanwhile, add all of the Honey Buffalo Sauce Ingredients to a medium bowl and whisk to combine (only use ¼ cup hot sauce at this point. You can add more hot sauce to taste at the end of cooking).
Line the bottom of your slow cooker with meatballs, drizzle with some Honey Buffalo Sauce, then remaining meatballs followed by the remaining Sauce.
Cover and cook on low heat for 2 hours, gently stirring an hour after cooking. When done, taste and stir in additional hot wings sauce (I add 1 ½ more tablespoons which is pretty spicy.) Keep warm until serving.
You'll also love
- 4th of July Fireworks Cake 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Banana Bread in an Instant Pot 3.9/5 (71 Votes)
- Easy Oven-Baked Zucchini Chips 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Shrimp Spring Rolls 3.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Halloween Nachos 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Pot Stickers with... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Mini Meatballs with... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)