Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries
These sweet potato fries are better than any I have ever had at a restaurant! These will definitely be a new favorite for your family and friends.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch julienned strips (about 2-1/4 pounds)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients. Add sweet potatoes; shake to coat.
Arrange in a single layer on two 15-inch x 10-inch x 1-inch baking pans coated with cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, at 425°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, turning occasionally.
You'll also love
- Flat Belly - Cuban Steak w/Avocado... 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Orange Sweet Rolls 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pecan Streusel Coffee Cake 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Kim's Coleslaw 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Mozzarella Potato Pie 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Big Martha's Mashed Potatoes 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- Two Bean Cornmeal Casserole 4.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker au Gratin Potatoes &... 4.4/5 (38 Votes)