Pair it with fried fish or fried chicken - this cole slaw is super delicious and easy to make! Serve with dinner rolls and some homemade mac n' cheese!
- 1 (16-ounce) bag cabbage/coleslaw mix
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper
- 2 tablespoons Dijon or horseradish mustard
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon white or apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic
Combine all dressing ingredients in a bowl.
Blend with a wire whisk.
Refrigerate for as long as you can, but remember the slaw will have to be dressed for at least a couple of hours before serving. You can make dressing the night before.
Combine with the cabbage/slaw mix. Mix thoroughly.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. Mix together again prior to serving.
You'll also love
- Coconut Fluff Cake 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Overnight Ham, Egg & Cheese Monkey... 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Fresh Strawberry Muffins 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Cinnamon Zucchini Cake with Cream... 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- MOVIE NIGHT POPCORN 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Coca Cola Brisket 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Peppermint Popcorn Bark 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Broccoli Salad 4.6/5 (28 Votes)