Pair it with fried fish or fried chicken - this cole slaw is super delicious and easy to make! Serve with dinner rolls and some homemade mac n' cheese!
- 1 (16-ounce) bag cabbage/coleslaw mix
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper
- 2 tablespoons Dijon or horseradish mustard
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon white or apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic
Combine all dressing ingredients in a bowl.
Blend with a wire whisk.
Refrigerate for as long as you can, but remember the slaw will have to be dressed for at least a couple of hours before serving. You can make dressing the night before.
Combine with the cabbage/slaw mix. Mix thoroughly.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. Mix together again prior to serving.
You'll also love
- MOVIE NIGHT POPCORN 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- OLD BAY® Spiced Shrimp Cocktail... 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Dutch Apple Cake 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Zucchini, Corn, Black-Bean, and... 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Bavarian Style Apple Strudel... 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Best Ever White Chocolate... 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Mini Tuna Appetizer Cakes 4.7/5 (22 Votes)
- Grilled Cabbage 4.7/5 (22 Votes)