Crab Stuffed Flounder
Flounder is baked and stuffed with crab meat, celery, onion and a great combination of seasonings. Enjoy this East Coast classic!
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 6 flounder fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Coat a 9"x13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large skillet, melt 4 tablespoons butter over medium-high heat. Add the celery, onion, and parsley and sauté for 5 to 6 minutes or until tender.
Remove from the heat and stir in the crabmeat, bread crumbs, lemon juice and red pepper.
Spoon evenly over the fillets then starting from the small end, roll up each fillet jelly-roll style and place seam side down in the baking dish.
Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons butter and drizzle over the fillets; sprinkle the tops with paprika.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
You'll also love
- Quick & Simple Naan Wrap-ups 4.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Quick Ramen with Carrots, Zucchini... 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Skinny Avocado Pizza 4.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Leg of Lamb, Sweet and Sour... 4.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Charred Lemon Chicken Piccata 4.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Tuna Pizza 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Pan Seared Snapper 4.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Shrimp and Grape Salad With Dill 4.6/5 (8 Votes)