Best Ever Bacon Ranch Macaroni Salad
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 (of 1.0 ounce) package dry Ranch dressing mix
- 16 ounces pasta
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 10 slices bacon, drained, cooked, and crumbled
- 2 cups romaine or iceberg lettuce, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Adapted from pumpkinnspice.com
In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, and dressing mix. Refrigerate for at least an hour, or overnight.
In a large pot, cook pasta until al dente.
Remove from heat, drain, and rinse under cold water.
Add tomatoes and bacon. Stir well to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
Add lettuce and dressing just before serving so that it does not become too soggy.
Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
You'll also love
- Sweet Ginger Pork Chops 4/5 (20 Votes)
- Apple Fries with Caramel Cream Dip 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Healthy Pork Lo Mein 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Garden Pasta Salad 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Bacon Bourbon Caramel Popcorn 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Gouda Bacon Macaroni and Cheese 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Spicy Macaroni Salad 4.4/5 (13 Votes)