Baked Pesto Chicken
Turn your chicken tenders up a notch with tender mozzarella, fresh tomatoes and a delicious pesto. No one will ever believe that this amazing dish only has four major ingredients.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless, chicken tenders
- 3 1/2 ounces basil pesto
- 3 roma tomatoes, sliced
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced
- Dash of salt
- Dash of black pepper
- Dash of parmesan cheese, shredded
- Dash of Italian seasoning
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Lightly coat a baking dish with pam.
Place chicken tenders in dish.
Spoon basil pesto on each chicken tender.
Spread to coat top of tenders.
Place tomato slices on top.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place slices of mozzarella on top of tomatoes.
Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese.
Bake for 40 minutes.
Remove from oven.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (672 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Body Flush and Detox Water 4.5/5 (500 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)