Classic Vegetable & Chicken Pot Pie
Ditch those not as delicious pot pies in the freezer aisle and opt for this delicious veggie and chicken recipe instead!
- 2 (15-ounce) cans mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 (10-ounce) can cooked chicken, drained
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (9-inch) frozen ready-to-bake pie crusts
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In medium mixing bowl, combine first mixed vegetables, chicken, soup, thyme, and pepper. Mix well to combine.
Fit one pie crust into 9-inch pie pan. Pour vegetable and chicken mixture into pie crust. Top with remaining crust, crimp edges to seal, and prick top with fork.
Bake for 50 to 60 minutes (on lower rack) or until crust is golden brown and filling is hot. Allow pie to cool slightly before cutting into wedges to serve.
You'll also love
- Weight Watchers' Noodle Kugel 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Pork and Lentil Soup 3.9/5 (37 Votes)
- White Trash Sliders 4/5 (53 Votes)
- Creamy Southwestern Taco Soup 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Easy Oven Baked Spicy Chicken Tacos 3.9/5 (27 Votes)
- Chicken Pot Pie for Two 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Sue's Chicken Pot Pie with Puff... 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Rich Chocolate... 3.9/5 (90 Votes)