Rate this recipe 4.7/5 (22 Votes)
- 1 head cabbage
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 4 slices bacon
- Spice mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Adapted from facebook.com
Cut cabbage into four wedges.
Place each wedge on a piece of doubled heavy-duty aluminum foil.
Spread cut sides with butter.
Mix spices together in a small container and sprinkle all of the mixture equally over each wedge.
Wrap bacon around each wedge.
Fold foil around cabbage, sealing each wedge tightly.
Grill cabbage, covered, over medium heat for 40 minutes or until the cabbage is tender, turning twice.
Like · · Share
You'll also love
- Grilled Cabbage Wedges with Spicy... 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Mango Margarita 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- Pink Lemonade cake 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Big Martha's Mashed Potatoes 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- Biaggi's Honey Roasted Beet Salad 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Corned Beef and Cabbage 4.8/5 (16 Votes)
Review this recipe