Cherry-Pineapple Crumb Cobbler
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple rings, drained
- 1 (20-ounce) container cherry pie filling
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, sliced into pats
Preparation time 20mins
Adapted from mrfood.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Place pineapple rings in bottom of prepared baking dish. Spoon cherry pie filling over top and sprinkle with dry cake mix. Top with butter pats.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden. Allow to cool slightly; serve warm.
You'll also love
- Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast... 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Cheesy Garlic Knot White Pizza Dip 3.8/5 (25 Votes)
- CRANBERRY CREAM PROFITEROLES 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Buttery Beer Bread Stuffing with... 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Haupia with Pineapple 3.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Chocolate Cherry Ripe Cheesecake 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Moonshine-Cherry Blush 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Pineapple Stuffing Casserole 4.4/5 (8 Votes)