Pineapple Stuffing Casserole
This delicious pineapple and bread cube stuffing is the perfect side with ham. It'll definitely be on the spread this Christmas!
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 large can crushed undrained pineapple
- 4 cups soft bread cubes
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 65mins
Cream butter and sugar together in mixing bowl.
Add eggs, then milk. Mix well.
Add pineapple. Fold in bread.
Pour into casserole, bake uncovered at 350°F oven.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Lemon Poppy Seed Layer Cake 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Irish Soda Bread 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Red-Headed Slut 3.8/5 (54 Votes)
- Peach Habanero Sauce 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Ham Glaze with Root Beer New... 3.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Apple Turnovers using Phyllo Dough 3.7/5 (53 Votes)
- Cilantro Chili Chicken Skewers 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Slow Cooked Lamb Shoulder 3.9/5 (30 Votes)