Haupia with Pineapple
If you're looking for a super simple treat then this Haupia with Pineapple recipe is for you! For best results I suggest mixing the cornstarch with half of the water, and add the mixture after bringing the coconut milk, sugar, and remaining water to a full boil.
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup corn starch
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple, chopped
Adapted from thefoodchannel.com
Combine cornstarch, sugar, water, and coconut milk. Stir until smooth. Stir over medium heat until thickened.
Lower heat and continue cooking for 10 minutes. Stir in fresh pineapple and pour into a flat pan.
Refrigerate until set.
You'll also love
- Lemony Lentil Soup 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Greek Spaghetti Squash Toss 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Christmas Cranberry Salad 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Potato & Leek Gratin 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Nanny's Fruitcake Cookies Recipe 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Zucchini-Pineapple Quick Bread... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Korean Pulled Pork Sandwiches with... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Pineapple Stuffing Casserole 4.4/5 (8 Votes)