Chocolate Cherry Ripe Cheesecake
- 1 1/4 cup chocolate biscuit crumbs
- 80 g butter, melted
- 500g block Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons gelatin, dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
- 200 g Milk Cooking Chocolate, melted
- 2 x 52g Cherry Ripe Chocolate Bars, roughly chopped
- 1 cup cream, softly whipped
- Extra Cherry Ripe Chocolate Bar, for decoration, if desired
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Combine the biscuit crumbs and butter then press into the base of a greased 20cm springform pan. Chill until firm.
Beat the philly and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the gelatine and chocolate and mix until smooth then fold through the chopped Cherry Ripe pieces and whipped cream.
Pour the mixture over the prepared base. Chill for 2 hours or until set. Decorate with extra Cherry Ripe pieces if desired, prior to slicing.