Turtle Cheesecake Petit Fours
Small cheesecake bites with cookie crust, pecans, caramel and chocolate. These bite size delights are perfect for any type of entertaining, or just because!
- 1 package Nestle Toll House refrigerated/ready to bake Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough (or Pillsbury ready to bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough)
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
Preheat oven to 325°F. Paper-line 24 muffin cups.
Place 1/4 of each cookie dough square in each muffin cup. Bake for 10 minutes, or until cookie has spread to edge of cup.
While the cookie dough is baking, beat cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, eggs and vanilla extract in medium bowl until smooth. Spoon about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each cookie in cup.
Bake for an additional 15 minutes, or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Remove wrappers and top each with caramel topping, pecans and chocolate. Serve & enjoy!
You'll also love
- Halibut Confit with Leeks,... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Leftover Mashed Potato Pancakes... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Pulled Pork 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Paleo Slow Cooker Chicken Mole 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Raspberry Cloud 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Clams in White Bean Sauce 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Not Yo' Mama's Banana Pudding -... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Eggnog 4.4/5 (10 Votes)