Panda Express Black Pepper Chicken
This came from Panda Express.
- 1 Pound Chicken Breast - Cut into one inch squares
- 2 Stalks Celery Cut into small slices
- 1/2 Med. size Onion Cut into small slices
- 1/4 Cup Light Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Tsp Ginger powder
- 1 tbsp Chili Vinegar
- 1 1/2 ground Pepper Whole pepper corns ground fresh
- 2 Tbsp Corn Starch
- 4 Tbsp Canola Oil divided
- Chili Vinegar - make it
- 1 fresh Jalapeno Pepper
- 1 Cup Cider Vinegar
- 1 Cup Distilled Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- Combine all in a pot and heat - Bring to boil
- Pour over the Jalapeno slices and let it set for an hour.
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 35mins
In Wok use 2 Tbsp Oil and heat to hot temp.
cook Chicken until done.
Remove and add celery and onion, and canola oil.
Cook for 30 second to one minute
Add the Soy Sauce and the Chili Vinegar
then the pepper to taste.
You'll also love
- Lime Zest Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- French Farmhouse Garlic Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Beer Can Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Thai Chicken Coconut Soup -... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Curried Costco Rotisserie Chicken... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Bloomin Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Ground Chicken Rice Bowls 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chinese Chicken Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)