Shrimp, Feta and Spinach Pizza
- For the Pizza Sauce:
- 1 pizza crust ( I used Boboli's)
- 1 lb frozen shrimp, thawed, shelled and chopped
- 1/2 bag of fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozarella cheese
- 1/4 cup of diced onion
- 1 5.3 oz container of plain Oikos Greek yogurt
- 2 TB mayo
- 1 tsp Sriracha or hot pepper sauce
- 2 tsp Old Bay seasonings
Procedure for the Sauce:
In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, mayo, Sriracha, and Old Bay and set aside.
For the Pizza Assembly:
1. Preheat oven according to pizza crust directions to pre-bake ( I did 450 and used this throughout the baking process). I pre-baked the crust for about 4 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, combine the above pizza sauce ingredients and stir until smooth.
3. Saute shrimp in skillet with about 2 TB olive oil and diced onion for about 2-3 minutes on medium heat until shrimp have just turned pink. You don't want to cook the shrimp too much since they will be going in the oven for a few extra minutes. Set the shrimp and onion mixture aside.
4. When crust has been pre-baked, spread the pizza sauce over crust. Top the sauce with sauteed shrimp, onions and spinach leaves.
4. Top the shrimp and spinach with Feta and Mozarella and bake at 450 for about 8-10 minutes, or until pizza is hot and cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- Produce Potato Pie 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Savory Tomato Juice 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Tilapia with Peppers and Olives 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Seafood Kare-Kare 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Pesto Lasagna with... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Baked Shrimp Mayo 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Orecchiette with Kale, Bacon, and... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Three-Cheese Ravioli with Baby... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)