Slow Cooker Pesto Lasagna with Spinach and Mushrooms
- 4 Cups torn spinach
- 2 Cups cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 Cup prepared pesto (I like costo's brand)
- 3/4 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 Cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1 (15 oz) carton ricotta cheese
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 Cup grated fresh parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 Jar (25.5 oz) tomato basil pasta sauce
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 2 heaping Tablespoons tomato paste
- 12 lasagna noodles, not cooked.
Wilt spinach in a saucepan with a few tablespoons of water. Drain, squeeze dry, and coarsly chop. Combine spinach, mushrooms, and pesto in a medium bowl, set aside.
Combine mozzarella, provolone, ricotta, beaten egg, and stir well. Stirl in 1/4 cup parmesan, set aside.
Combine pasta sauce, tomato sauce, tomato paste.
Spread 1 cup of pasta sauce mixture in the bottom of a slow cooker. Arrange 3 noodle over pasta sauce, top with 1 cup cheese mixture and 1 cup spinach mixture.
Repeat with layers, ending with spinach mixture each time, and last layer is just noodles and pasta sauce. Sprinkle with remaining parmesand cover with lid, cook on low for 5 hours or until done. 8 servings.
You'll also love
- Sausage Pancakes-on-Sticks- The... 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Elote (Mexican Corn) 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Potato Croquettes 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Orecchiette with Kale, Bacon, and... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Three-Cheese Ravioli with Baby... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Baked Eggs With Spinach 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Mushroom Fried Rice 4.4/5 (13 Votes)