Kale & Sausage Ragu
Kale is filled with powerful antioxidants, lots of iron and vitamin K. So get your Kale on with delicious and easy to make Kale & Sausage Ragu!
- 1 pound rigatoni
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage
- 1 cup shallots, sliced
- 12 cups stemmed kale ribbons
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 (15-ounce) can pink beans
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup parmesan, grated
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from rachaelraymag.com
Cook pasta; drain, reserving 1 cup water.
Brown sausage in skillet; reserve. Add shallots; cook 2 minutes. Add kale, wine and 1 cup water; simmer 15 minutes. Stir in pasta, beans, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, sausage, cheese and 3/4 cup cooking water. Top with extra cheese and lemon zest.
You'll also love
- Honey-Roasted Brussels Sprouts... 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Short Rib Stroganoff 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Sweet & Spicy Chili Recipe 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Manchego & Marcona Almond Cheese... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Cherry Pie Crumb Bars 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Italian Sausage and Beef Ragu 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Roasted Sweet Potato Quinoa Salad... 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)