Slow-Cooked Hoisin Pot Roast
Super easy and delicious slow cooked tender pot roast with hoisin sauce, plums and onions. Doesn't that sound good!? That's because it is. Enjoy!
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (4 to 5 pound) boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 medium plums or 6 pitted dried plums, halved
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Place onion in a 5-quart slow cooker. Cut roast in half. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown meat. Transfer meat to slow cooker.
Combine water and hoisin sauce; pour over meat. Top with plums. Cook, covered, on low until meat is tender, 8 to 10 hours. If desired, skim fat.
Use left over beef for " Takeout Beef Fried Rice"
You'll also love
- 5 Ingredient Lemon Chicken with... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Mashed Potato Cakes with Onions... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Key Lime Pie Martini 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Guinness™ Brownies 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Tater Tots 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Bake 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Pan-Fried Pork & Cabbage Pot... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Beef Stew with Mushrooms, Onions,... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)