Mongolian Shrimp & Broccoli
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 ginger, grated
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 lb. shrimp without tails, peeled and deveined
- kosher salt
- 1/3 c. cornstarch
- canola oil
- 1 large head of broccoli, cut into florets
Adapted from delish.com
In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, garlic, ginger, brown sugar, and black pepper. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, season shrimp with salt and mix with cornstarch until well coated.
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add 1 tsp oil and cook broccoli until tender, 2 minutes. Add soy sauce mixture and cook for 1 minute. Add shrimp and stir until cooked through and broccoli is slightly charred. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Baked Spinach and Ricotta Rotolo 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Peach Sheet Cake 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Harry Potter's Homemade Pumpkin... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Truffled Lobster Risotto 4/5 (27 Votes)
- Stuffed Salmon with Cream Cheese &... 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Seafood Stuffed Onion 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Broccoli and Feta Frittata 3.7/5 (118 Votes)