Peach Sheet Cake
Try the perfect Peach Sheet Cake recipe.
- Coconut Pecan Frosting:
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 teapoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup canola or coconut oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups fresh, finely diced peaches
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk, half-and-half or heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 65mins
Adapted from cantstayoutofthekitchen.com
Stir all the ingredients with a wooden spoon.
Pour into greased and floured 10x15” pan, or spray with Baker’s Joy cooking spray.
Bake 40-45 minutes at 350° or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cook sugar, butter and evaporated milk over low-medium heat for 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add coconut and nuts.
Stir to combine.
Pour over cake while hot