Baked Egg in Avocado
Baked Egg in Avocado makes a great breakfast but can be enjoyed anytime you like. Add some crumbled bacon and or cheese on top if you like to give it a little extra flavor enhancement. This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for any large party or brunch or breakfast spread!
- 2 eggs
- 1 medium avocado, sliced in half, pit removed
- Chives, chopped, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Slice the avocados in half, and take out the pit. Place the avocados in a small baking dish. Crack an egg into each avocado half.
Place in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven, then season with salt, pepper, chives, and garnish of your choice.
You'll also love
- Tomato Lentil Soup 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Teriyaki Chicken and Rice Casserole 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Amaretto-Cranberry Kiss Cocktail 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Green Grape Caterpillars 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken Patty Parmesan 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Chai Tea French Toast with Maple... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Sausage Quiche 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- 1-Hour Cinnamon Rolls 4.3/5 (14 Votes)