Yum! This delicious sausage quiche with cheddar cheese and onions is simple yet impressive breakfast, brunch or lunch!
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups half & half
- 1 cup Bisquick mix
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Brown sausage in a large pan; drain. Put sausage in a greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish or a 2-quart round casserole dish. Top with green onions & cheese.
In a medium bowl, beat eggs, half & half, & Bisquick with a whisk until well blended. Pour over cheese.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes for a 9 x 13-inch dish or 45 to 50 minutes for a 2-quart dish. Cool 5 minutes.
You'll also love
- Chipotle Cashew Chicken 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Oatmeal Banana... 4.3/5 (50 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Million Dollar Macaroni & Cheese... 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
- South Beach Phase One Flour Free... 3.9/5 (42 Votes)
- Braided Cherry Danish 3.9/5 (25 Votes)
- Easy Zucchini Quiche 4.3/5 (10 Votes)