Chicken Patty Parmesan
- Frozen breaded chicken patties
- Prego Spaghetti Sauce
Prep the patties as the box directs and arrange one patty on an oven-proof platter or stainless steel platter. Spread some gently heated Spaghetti Sauce over each patty and then a slice of Mozzarella and just a little dab more of the sauce on top of the cheese-A dab, now please.
Place about 6-inches from the broiler heat till cheese is melted taking perhaps, 4 or 5 minutes, if that long.
Serve at once with a nice tossed salad and a smooth fruity dessert, rather than something heavy. OR you can serve a small portion of very thin spaghetti that you've cooked per box directions and drained well, along with more heated Prego sauce over that to accompany the chicken patty arrangement.
You'll also love
- Chai Tea French Toast with Maple... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Asparagus and Chicken Stir-fry 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken and Asparagus w/Penne Pasta 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Marsala 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken Piccata - Giada De... 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Baked Firecracker Chicken Tenders 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesan Zucchini Boats 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Chinese Chicken Balls With Sweet... 4/5 (3 Votes)