Olive Garden Sun Dried Tomato Sauce
Just like the popular Olive Garden's Sun Dried Tomato Sauce. Yum!
- SUN DRIED TOMATO SAUCE:
- 2 cups white sauce, see below
- 8 ounces smoked Gouda cheese
- 2 sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- WHITE SAUCE:
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
Sauce: Heat butter in a sauce pan until it melts, whisk in flour and cook over medium heat for about 3 minutes. Whisk in milk and cook for about another 2 minutes until thickened.
Add 8 ounce smoked Gouda cheese and 2-3 chopped sun dried tomatoes. Mix on med-low heat until cheese is melted. Pour over mushroom stuffed ravioli. Top with chopped green onion and tomato.
You'll also love
- Cherry Coke Pulled Pork 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Almond Key Lime Bars 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Orzo Salad with Artichokes,... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Make Ahead Calzones 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Joey's Nachos - Kitchen Boss 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Olive Garden Toscana Soup 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato and Rice Soup 4.2/5 (17 Votes)