Olive Garden Sun Dried Tomato Sauce
Just like the popular Olive Garden's Sun Dried Tomato Sauce. Yum!
- SUN DRIED TOMATO SAUCE:
- 2 cups white sauce, see below
- 8 ounces smoked Gouda cheese
- 2 sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- WHITE SAUCE:
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
Sauce: Heat butter in a sauce pan until it melts, whisk in flour and cook over medium heat for about 3 minutes. Whisk in milk and cook for about another 2 minutes until thickened.
Add 8 ounce smoked Gouda cheese and 2-3 chopped sun dried tomatoes. Mix on med-low heat until cheese is melted. Pour over mushroom stuffed ravioli. Top with chopped green onion and tomato.
You'll also love
- Paula Deen Eggplant Casserole 3.7/5 (51 Votes)
- Baked Potato Soup (like Cheddars) 3.8/5 (78 Votes)
- Tomato Pie-0-Mary Mac's in Atlanta 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- California Pizza Kitchen Copycat... 3.7/5 (27 Votes)
- Zucchini Tomato Breakfast Bake 3.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Little Caesar's Pizza Sauce 3.7/5 (54 Votes)
- The Olive Garden® Chocolate... 3.7/5 (31 Votes)
- Olive Garden Meat Sauce 3.7/5 (32 Votes)